Friday, May 27, 2016

What is for Dinner ??

Happy Sunrise ! It is Saturday again and the coffee is hot!
  Decisions Decisions meal planning, has to be one of the most difficult task, to keep meals different and still pleasing to the taste buds of the whole family. I try to plan meals out for 3 or 4 days in advance, so I can pick up the ingredients from the store and keep it fresh. Protein choice usually comes from what is on sale this week. Do I fix a protien every meal, no some times it is just a vegetable tray to snack on, or apples, cheese, and crackers.
     I know we are suppose to eat 3 meals a day, maybe I will do that when I retire, as for now I eat breakfast and dinner with a snack in between. Probably should be eating 6 times a day smaller meals and snacks but time does not allow for that, my job as a Electronics Tech for a grocery company who believes that they should be the primary focus in your life and only them, glad I only have 474 more days to retirement, which should of been 3 years ago but when your the primary insurance carrier in the family that has to take priority, and the cost to carry insurance is so high you can not afford it you do what you have to. I will leave it there because it is best not to get into politics that goes in another place. Do you use meal planners I am going to start looking into these, but that is so difficult, because of my picky eater, so many plans include stuff she will not eat, and I would love to. 
 I am looking for something that gives just the basic healthy stuff, and I will expand from there.  So do any of you use meal planners or do you just shoot from the hip ? I made goulash last night, the wife added her touch of garlic bread, made for a good dinner. Stay dry, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment