Thursday, May 5, 2016

Saturday Mornings

Happy Sunrise ! in my kitchen the coffee is always hot and black, pull up a stool and sit a spell, conversation is always welcome, but keep it clean and friendly please. A little about my back ground, my cooking instruction comes from watching cooking shows, and trying to copy the dishes. It has actually turned into a great way to learn, I started out and got hooked on Emeril Live,



learned so much by watching his shows, yes you have to pay attention especially when we did not have DVR no backing it up and watching again. I will say now that you tube has allowed me to see almost pure perfection watching Chef Gordon Ramsay cook with his children, nothing like Hell's Kitchen makes you really appreciate his passion and love of cooking near perfect food. As you will see in post to follow I am a damn Yankee living in Texas cooking Cajun/Creole food, which I have fell in love with, thanks to Emeril and John Besh. I like to do a thing on Face Book: Called On the Menu and WHATS COOKIN IN YOUR KITCHENS THIS WEEKEND ! Think I will make some Texas Red Chili this weekend along with oatmeal raisin cookies and maybe a Texas Chocolate sheet cake. Have your self a nice day, cook with family and tell your Mom, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FROM TEXAS, DON'T FORGET TO CALL

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to more posts and you sharing some of your favorite recipes! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete