Saturday, June 11, 2016

More on Holiday Planning

   Happy Sunrise, Happy Saturday, and coffee is hot and ready !
So the planning goes on, do make up your menus ahead of time, or is it just wing it sorta of thing ? I do menus in my head, although I should start writing them out, sometimes I will come up with something really good, then forget about it, then remember it after the party.The next holiday is the forth of July, and there seems to be a standard for the food from what I have seen and heard. It starts with a briskets, ribs, pork butts hamburgers, hotdogs, and beans, potato salad, cold slaw, dips, chips and vegetables, my thing is it is so much food for such a small group. Guess I need to figure out the guest list and how many will show up too. After doing a guest list, it will be menu time. Getting the smoker and the grill ready is a job without adding anything to it. More to come next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment